Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, August 26, 2016

SERENA WILLIAMS gave me her bra

(www.FatGirlLovesCake.com) - I'd be lying if I said hanging with Serena Williams at her bra event at Macy's in NYC was the first time I've met her. I've been in the media game for a long time, so I've had a lot of opportunity to see her up close. Still, her August 25, 2016 event was by far one of my favorites.

I was so excited for her as a business woman and role model. She was very composed and looked amazing even as fans got a little crazy when she bent down and poked her booty out to hug a six year old friend.

When the event was over, I spent some time with the spokesperson from the bra company. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the bras go up to a size "I." So we're going to do a sumthin sumthin with them.

Stay tuned. For now, here's some more pics and a video or two. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment