Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

CELEBRITY PREGNANCY: Nautri Naughton is expecting her first child

(FatGirlLovesCake.com) - It feels like yesterday that I first met Nautri Naughton on the set of private taping of the movie, Notorious, but if I'm honest with myself it's been years.

She was so sweet. She thanked me for coming out and giving her love because at the time she was catching hell from the Queen Bee herself, Lil Kim, who she portrayed in the movie on the life of Christopher "Biggie" Wallace.

Now my old buddy is about to be a new mom! She and her boyfriend, Ben, are pregnant. I couldn't help but wonder what she's eating and what wild food cravings she is having. I'm not surprised to learn she is keeping things healthy.

"I love kale and strawberries and pineapples, but I've been eating Cup of Noodles, which I haven't had since college," said the soon-to-be first time mom. "I really want salty and spicy," she said.

Of course, that made me think of the Ramen Recipes I share with my readers in my upcoming cookbook. Here's a sample recipe:
FatGirlLovesCake.com's "Ramen: The Remix"

Two packages of chicken​-flavored ramen
Two slices of butter or 2 tsp of olive oil
1/2 cup of fresh chopped scallions
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tsp fresh chopped garlic
1 grilled chicken breast cubed or sliced long ways
1 cup Parmesan cheese
Fresh cracked pepper (black)
1 cup of water

Break the ramen into four pieces for a total of eight pieces and add to boiling water. Add butter or oil to the ramen and add only one package of the ramen seasoning. Add onion, garlic and four turns of fresh cracked pepper. Boil for 6 minutes or until water evaporates. Add grilled chicken and cover for 5 minutes.

Pour 1 tsp of olive oil on to plate and swirl it around and the plate. Put ramen on the plate then top with the grilled chicken, scallions, more olive oil, cracked pepper. Sprinkle with generous amount of Parmesan cheese and serve hot.

Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment