Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, March 4, 2017

PARTY CRASHING: I crashed a PRIVATE party and it was awesome!





(FatGirlLovesCake.com) - I was minding my business typing out an e-Book recently when a party promoter began decorating the hotel space around me. It became clear that there was a party coming but I didn't really know what was happening.

As soon as the music started, I knew I wouldn't be able to sit still for long but I vowed to continue my self imposed writer's retreat that I do each year. I give myself five random writing assignments and do it in 24 hours. Today, I was set to do an e-book (check), a short erotica story based on true events and transcribe an exclusive interview I'd done recently with hip hop pioneer Roxanne Shante (which took place in the bathroom of a green room at BB Kings in New York City.)

I wasn't I was gonna get it all done in the alloted 24 hour period but when I sat down to write I was surpisingly very productive. That was until the eBook was lost when the computer crased. Luckily, I was able to print out the e-Book before the crash so I'll have to add typing it over to my already overwhelming list of writing tasks.

 
I was still typing when I saw Tanisha's mom stroll into the party in an amazing all white outfit, I couldn't ignore it. She made the outfit look amazing and held it down for Plus Size Divas everywhere. By accident, I crashed the party and I'm so glad that I did. Take a look at the photos. Please support Tanisha's Video Diary Season 2 on YouTube.com. The first season features Roxanne Shante, Jam Master Jay's son, TJ Mizell, Tanisha's Video Diary and more!




0 comments:

Post a Comment