Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

CAKE FAIR: Sugar, spice and cake twice!





(www.FatGirlLovesCake.com) - My fingers are shaking as I'm writing this post. Somehow, I missed the memo about #CakeFair2015, an entire conference on cakes, sugar treats and celebrity chefs. It's all going down in Orlando at the Hyatt Regency from September 18-20.


Mich TurnerHere's what we are missing:
Cake Competition is the world’s crème de la crème and offers a supreme display of cakes created by some of the world’s most talented cake artists and decorators to be judged by a panel of revered cake connoisseurs. Cake artists from around the globe will compete for $15,000 in prizes in this exhilarating day-long decorating challenge.

kidsOn the party side of things, the Sugar Arts Fashion Show & Cocktail Party is right up my alley because it literally is my mission statement: "Where Fashion Meets Food." The party features a red velvet carpet event.

No disrepect to all the #NFYW2015 and #MsAmerica experiences I had last week, but #CakeFair2015 was meant for me!
It has everything a Fat Girl diva like me desires including a high-fashion haven, where haute chocolate couture and sinfully delectable designs will dominate the runway – designed by master sugar, cake, and chocolate craftsmen and women.
The Cake Fair conference boasts over 75 Hands-On Classes & Demonstrations plus the unmatched opportunity to reach a captive audience of passionate professionals and consumers by exhibiting at The Americas Cake & Sugarcraft Fair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment