Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

PREVIEW: Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore shine in "Miss You Already"


(www.FatGirlLovesCake.com) - When you think of life, you think of trying to get everything you can out of it. That's what Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore do in the movie, "Miss You Already," which hits studios on November 6, 2015.

I spent the morning with Toni (United States of Tara) and a couple dozen mom bloggers screening the movie in New York City, noshing on a delicious breakfast prepared by Chef Bailey and holding pretty tight to my box of tissues supplied by Cold-Eeze, which sponsored the event. We were given swag bags with their latest products including a new Children's version. 

I laughed. I laughed until I cried and I left feeling grateful for life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment