Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, December 17, 2015

I MET BRAD PAISELY'S WIFE: Kimberly Williams-Paisley is adorable in "Alvin"

(www.FatGirlLovesCake.com) - You've got to really work hard to excite a New Yorker. But you've really got your work cut out for you to get a New Yorker to brave intense, non-stop rain to come to your weekday afternoon movie screening.

If you're Kimberly Williams-Paisley, the ultra cute actress who stole our hearts in Father of the Bride, this is a piece of cake. Not only did I risk the rain but I did something that it's forbidden for New Yorkers to do: I went to Times Square.

To be fair, I LOVE TIMES SQUARE. I enjoy being a tourist in NYC even if I am a New York City mom. I also love Alvin and the Chipmunks but I'm not a fan of adults in kids movies so my expectations were pretty low.

Thankfully, Kimberly was so fun in this movie. She really gave it a new life and even had me hoping she'll be in future versions of the franchise. The adventures that the chipmunks took us on made me laugh, cry (yep, they got me) and dance in my seat!

The movie is definitely a little racy because let's face it: Alvin can find trouble like no one else but the laughter you'll hear from the kids watching a timeless group of chipmunks is so worth it.
It has been four years since the last Chipmunks movie outing, but the arrival of Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip makes it feel like they’ve never left.
RATING: 3.5 stars out of 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment