Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, February 29, 2016

OSCARS FASHION REPORT (Preview): What I wore. What I ate.

DEAR OSCAR: I can't feel my feet when I'm with you but I love it!

(www.FatGirlLovesCake.com) - I have a new found respect for red carpet fashion. I've literally been on so many I can't count as part of my job as a celebrity reporter, but until my Oscars experience and dress crisis, I couldn't relate to the frenzy.

Without a glam squad, make up artist, stylist or experience, I managed to pull off several looks that I'm actually proud of. With the help of amazing dress sponsors - and a lot of prayers from my fashion angel - I'm excited to share this journey with you.

But you'll have to be a little patient because you don't GO TO the Oscars, it HAPPENS to you. I'm recovering from a whirlwind of events spread out over what I call "Oscars Village" so I'll have to a day or so to regroup.


0 comments:

Post a Comment