Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, June 9, 2016

KICKING IT with Kevin Hart


(www.FatGirlLovesCake.com) - Jen Rudin, an award-winning casting director and the author of Confessions of a Casting Director, sat down with Us Weekly to chat about her top picks for Michael Strahan’s replacement.

“You want a guy with a great personality who can also be lovable because you’re watching the show every day and that’s how I feel about anybody I watch on TV — I want to love them, have them in my living room or on my phone or wherever I’m watching them,” she said.

Ironically, her number one pick was no other than Kevin Hart.




The Ride Along 2 actor has been having a great year, having just co-hosted the MTV Movie Awards with The Rock and hitting the big screen opposite Ice Cube in the sequel to their 2014 Blockbuster hit.

“We know the likability factor when we see it,” Rudin says of Hart. “It’s one of those things in casting, we can’t even explain it. For me, it’s somebody that is so likable and watchable and so charismatic that you don’t want to take your eyes off of them. … Kevin Hart would be a dream.”

And a dream he was. Kevin came onto the show and from the moment he opened his mouth the crowd was going crazy, especially women. Ladies love Kevin Hart.




0 comments:

Post a Comment