Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Thrift Store Haul: Spring 2017 try on session



(FatGirlLovesCake.com) - They say no good deed goes unpunished. Boy can I relate to that. Recently, after an argument with the seriously sexy but incredibly sensitive man I'm dating, he swiped his Metrocard and hopped a train. We've argued before I once or twice I've walked off and he's followed me or vice versa. But this time I just didn't feel like doing it. It's important not to let people treat you opposite of how you feel you deserve to be treated so I let him board the train without me.

I wasn't really upset, but he was. I was more like "It's Spring." It's no secret that men have issues in the spring but if I'm honest, so do I. For some reason, men gravitate to me MORE in the Spring than in the Winter. Considering that I'm a full sized hottie, you'd think it would be the other way around but it's not. As I was walking from the subway, I remembered that there is a Goodwill store a couple of blocks away that he and I sometimes go to. It's one of the things I love about him: Goodwill dates. He has such a rare and unusal look that the thrift store suits him better than a mall, which he ironically lives across from. He once took me in there and picked out the cutest outfit and coat for me. It was a really special gesture that I've never forgotten.

So, it felt odd to be in the store without him but I realized we both needed that break. And since I'm overdue for a Plus Size Spring Haul, I figured "Now is as good a time as any to do the haul and take my time." Here's what I found.


0 comments:

Post a Comment