Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, February 1, 2016

NBA WIVES and GIRLFRIENDS: Meet the Wives and Girls of Golden State Warriors



(FatGirlLovesCake.com) - From time-to-time, I spend time with NBA and NFL WAGs (Wives and Girlfriends) at events, parties or the games. Many of them know me because I'm always taking pictures of their outfits and of course their shoes.

Recently as basketball sensation Steph Curry and the Warriors blew through Madison Square Garden to play the New York Knicks, I caught up with Steph but missed his wife. (Video coming) I did catch up with WAG Ciara and her NFL boyfriend, Russell Wilson, as they hung out with Carmelo Anthony's wife, LaLa Anthony. I also ran into a few other WAGS, but I'll have to get to them a little later.

For now, here's an interview with KARINA BIANCA, who is a Warriors WAG. As you'll see, she's verynice, which his opposite of what reality TV shows portray these women. I've been lucky to get to know dozens of them and I can tell you, reality TV is not always reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment